Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tis the season for change!

Hey readers,

It's been awhile. I've been slacking off on writing my blogs; unfortunately, I can't come up with any current events I honestly want to talk about.

I feel like now that the new school year season is in session that it's a time for a change. I noticed that an amount of people are changing their appearances. Whether it be a haircut, new wardrobe, new attitude, rearranging a room; Tis the season for change!

Change doesn't have to be just appearances or of objects. Change can be a matter that's also on the inside. Okay, I know that I'm having an Oprah moment. But it's true! Change is just the new way of carrying yourself or looking at your surroundings.

I think it is important that before you get in the funk of stressing over a hyped up school year you take a bit of time to change the old habits and ways that just need to go. To do so all you have to do is step outside what the norm is to make a change in your lifestyle or persona.

 Buy yourself something nice. This is just to step outside your normal, some of you are regular shoppers so you have already purchased a lot personal things. However, it's time to change from what you are used to and try something new. Buy an outfit you usually would be too afraid to wear, paint your room a new color or buy that new bead spread you've been eyeing. Even try a new hairstyle, dye it from blond to brown. Mix it up.

Make it a drastic change or just get your feet wet and make a small change. It can be liberating and you might be able to shake the feeling of anxiety just by sampling a new routine.

-Cheyenne



No comments:

Post a Comment